Stable and predictable income from investments in a fast-growing real estate market
August 10, 2022 4:00 PM EDT
LOS ANGELES, Aug. 10, 2022 (Newswire.com) –
LBC Capital Income Fund, LLC invites accredited investors to participate in an investment offering to invest in highly liquid indentures (loans) secured by residential and commercial real estate in the State of California.
This investment is available only to accredited investors as described in SEC Rule 506, Regulation D.
BLC CAPITAL INVESTORS
- Individual accredited investors with a minimum investment of $100,000
- Wealth/fund managers, RIAs and family offices
- interested in portfolio diversification
- self-directed IRA retirement plan funding
BLC CAPITAL OFFERS
- Return on investment: 8% return target
- Additional 0.50% per year for investments of $1 million. and more
- Investment secured by real estate
BLC CAPITAL STRATEGY
Capital preservation: Enables rapid deployment of investor capital
High quality real estate guarantee: Helps attract different types of investors
- Regular return: Monthly distributions* The capital distributed to members is formed by interest on loans paid by borrowers. Investors’ dividend yield takes priority over the fund manager.
- Small investments: Simplifies entry into the investment market for small investors.
- Well-diversified portfolio: The Fund’s loan portfolio is diversified across different borrowers, property types and geographic locations, protecting your investment from economic downturns.
- Liquidity: After the initial lock-up period, withdrawals can be made within 2-4 weeks.
*Dividends can also be reinvested for long-term capital accumulation
LBC CAPITAL INCOME FUND in NUMBERS
- $40,000,000+ Assets Under Management (AUM)
- 11 years of experience
- 11 years of audited financial statements
- Lowest annual return of 7.75% and highest of 8.34% (excluding additional return derived from compounding, when reinvested)
- 120 members
- 57 loans in progress
- 0 losses since inception
The fund manager is Lending Bee, Inc., a leading provider of regional real estate and lending services. Lending Bee has been a California broker since 2004.
The fund’s lead managers have invested over $3,000,000 of their personal capital with other fund members/investors.
LBC Capital Income Fund plans to raise an additional $60,000,000 over the next two years to close the Fund.
The head of finance
Fund manager with 25 years of experience in the California real estate industry. Chartered real estate broker with extensive experience in the residential and commercial mortgage and real estate industries. Now manages the LBC Capital Income Fund.
Co-founder of Lending Bee, Inc. with Boris Dorfman. Licensed property and mortgage manager. Vladimir brings nearly 25 years of sales and underwriting experience to the team. Worked as a loan originator before starting Lending Bee, Inc. 19 years ago.
Director of Compliance and Underwriting
Michelle holds a bachelor’s degree in real estate and has extensive experience working with different real estate professionals for 18 years, giving her a unique and in-depth understanding of the different finance and real estate industries. This understanding allows him to have the foresight necessary to navigate through complicated transactions and bring them to fruition.
Source: BLC Capital